There are many pathways of support to suit your needs
We offer a variety of different services and support to cater to your unique situation
Oasis can help:
- If gambling is affecting your relationships, work or study.
- If you’re in debt as a result of gambling.
- If your gambling is making you feel depressed, anxious or worried.
- If you’re spending a lot of time gambling.
- If you’d like help with quitting or reducing your gambling.
- If you are worried about someone you know who is gambling.
- If you want to know more about the harm that gambling causes.
- If you're going hungry and your children are going without the essentials.
Support and guidance from Oasis is proven to be effective in minimising the harm from gambling for those impacted by their own or somebody else's gambling. View our stories of change.
We offer free and confidential support to all people affected by gambling harm. There are many pathways of support to suit your needs.
- Gambling counselling support is provided over the phone, email, chat, video-call and face to face.
- Counselling for families and whānau with or without the gambler present.
- Gambling focused support and education groups.
- Assistance for self-exclusion from gambling venues.
- Information and support to block online gambling.
- Pastoral support services through Salvation Army Officers.
- The Salvation Army: We can connect you with essential services and support such as budgeting, food parcels, other addiction programmes and Recovery Church.
- We can also help connect you to other health and social services depending on your needs e.g. GP, Mental health services, legal support, housing, Work and Income etc
- Book an education, screening or awareness workshop from the Oasis team.
- Request harm minimisation/ host responsibility support for your venue.
Complete the form or call us today on 0800 53 00 00.
We have offices located in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wairarapa, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin, where we offer face-to-face services. Find your nearest Oasis.
However, if you do not live close to these locations, we can still support and help you via telephone or via online streaming video.